Traffic & Transport Engineering
Lambert & Rehbein deliver best-for-project solutions in the built environment through a comprehensive range of traffic engineering and integrated transport planning services.
Our long history of working with all levels of Government has provided invaluable experience in statutory processes and project delivery procedures. This experience provides our team with a key advantage when delivering projects for private companies, federal and state agencies, and local authorities.
We have extensive traffic engineering experience in a range of areas from traffic impact assessments and local area traffic management studies to road network modelling and corridor assessments. Our passion and enthusiasm for active transport is reflected in our team’s approach to pedestrian and cycle path projects delivered from concept planning to design stages.
Our heavy involvement in the Planning and Environmental Court and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) is reflected in the quality of our advice and our desire to maintain our reputation ensures our reports are written to the highest standard.
- Car Parking Studies
- Cyclists & Pedestrian Planning, Design, & Audits
- Construction Auditing
- Development Masterplanning
- Due Diligence Reports
- Even Management Plans
- Expert Witness Services
- Green Travel Plans
- Microsimulation Modelling
- Pedestrian & Mobility Plans
- Peer Review of design and documentation.
- Planning Permit Applications
- Project Planning & Programming
- Road Impact Assessments
- Road Network Planning
- Road Safety Audits
- Sewer & Water Reticulation design.
- Signage & Linemarking Audits
- Speed Limit Reviews
- Traffic Forecasting
- Traffic Impact Assessments
- Traffic Operations
- Traffic Signal Coordination
- Transit Corridor Planning
- Transit Orientated Development
- Travel Demand Management
- Spit Road Cycle Path Design
- Capalaba Park & Ride Bus Facility
- Gateway Pedestrian / Cycle Path Planning & Preliminary Design
- Gold Coast - Springbrook Road Duplication Road Corridor Development Planning
Prince Charles Hospital Upgrade
Master Plan Study
- On-Street Parking Management Survey Bayswater North Local Area
Clem 7 Tunnel
Road Safety Audit
- Junction Road Concept Planning