Our talented and highly qualified Security Team has the operational skills and experience to deliver high quality advice and consultancy services to clients across all levels of Government and Commercial business.
Lambert & Rehbein has the capability to provide security planning, security infrastructure assessment and design, and security risk assessment services, domestically in Australia and overseas. This capability draws on the experience of staff and sub consultants we have in both the Defence and Project Management divisions and Rehbein Airport Consulting, where our designers and planners deal with facility security and the security of those utilising our designs.
Our people draw on operational experience with security forces in Australia, and on operations in Afghanistan and the Middle East, Pakistan and the sub continent, South East Asia including East Timor, Indonesia, and PNG, West Africa, and European theatres such as the Balkans and Northern Ireland. We also draw on consultants with experience in security support to events such as the London Olympics, Calgary Winter Olympics, and Melbourne’s hosting of the Commonwealth Games in 2006.
- Security Design
- Security Risk, Threat & Vulnerability Analysis
- Security Training & Awareness Strategic Reviews
- Commissioning of CCTV, EACS & Type 1 SAS
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Independent QA Services
- Operational Security / Guard Audits
- Policy & Procedure Development & Review
- Risk Management (ASNZ 4360)
- Security Audits, Protective Security Reviews, Protective Security Advisory Visits
- Security Business Plans