Lambert & Rehbein provides specialist engineering services in the planning and design of Civil Infrastructure projects, incorporating a wide range of interrelated and complementary disciplines.
The Civil Infrastructure division provides engineering, planning, design and documentation, as well as project management services. Clients include local authorities, state government, major private operators and other consortia from the roads, rail, airport, public and active transport, bridge structures, mining and civil infrastructure markets.
Our project delivery experience ranges from major highway duplications, detailed bridge design, drainage design, interchange and intersection upgrades. We also provide services in the planning and design for cycle and pedestrian facilities, park and ride facilities and road safety audits for all phases of works. Cost effective design solutions are provided for all our clients.
Our experienced team also offers integrated project delivery, working with the Traffic and Transport Planning, Structural and Environmental Engineering divisions to deliver total client solutions.
- Project Management
- Peer Review of design and documentation.
- Construction Auditing
- Risk Assessment
- Strategic Network Investigation & Planning
- Options Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Active Transport Planning & Design
- Concept Planning
- Preliminary & Detailed Design
- Intersection Design
- Interchange Design
- Bridge Design
- Pavement Design
- Sewer & Water Reticulation design
- Branch Sewer and Water distribution main design
- Design Reviews & Verification
- Utility Services Co-ordination
- Project Cost Estimation
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Road Safety Audits
- Tender & Contract Documentation
- Construction Staging & Sequencing
- Programming, Contract Management & Supervision
- Capalaba Park & Ride Bus Facility
- Gold Coast - Springbrook Road Duplication Road Corridor Development Planning
Clem 7 Tunnel
Road Safety Audit
- Clem 7 Tunnel - Gibbon Street Riser Shaft & Gantry Building Foundation System
- Hope Island Duplication Pacific Motorway to Jabiru Island
Intersection Safety Upgrades
for Port of Brisbane Access
Detailed Road Design
Arterial Duplication - Samford Road