Our specialist Aviation division, REHBEIN Airport Consulting has provided recognised expertise in all aspects of Airport Planning, Design, Operations and Management since 1992.
The strength of our business lies in our focus on, and expertise in relation to airports. Our unique blend of industry experience and breadth of capability and professionalism allows us to provide outstanding technical and business solutions at any stage of a project, from inception to operation.
Our services encompass all elements of the modern airport including: airfield and terminal facilities, surrounding airspace, surface access and related commercial developments. Our team has extensive experience with airports of all sizes across Australia as well as within Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
We regularly assist airport owners and operators, airlines, government agencies, property developers, construction companies and other consultants with our wide range of specialist airport and aviation related consultancy services.
- Airport System Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic & Master Plans
- Airspace Planning
- Aircraft Noise Modelling & Assessment
Aviation Facility Design
- Technical & Regulatory Requirements
- Aircraft Movement Area Planning
- Passenger Terminal Sizing & Layout
- Hangars & Aircraft Maintenance Facilities
- Helipad Design & Helicopter Operations
- Tender & Contract Documentation
- Aerodrome Operations Management
- Operational Procedures & Manuals
- Regulatory Compliance Safety Cases & Risk Assessments
- Personnel Training
- Business Planning & Asset Management
- Community & Stakeholder Consultation
- Due Diligence Assessments