TradeCoast Central Industrial Community
Client: TradeCoast Central Pty Ltd
TradeCoast Central is a 135ha masterplanned office park and industrial community located on the site of the old Brisbane Airport in Eagle Farm. Lambert & Rehbein provides Civil Urban, Traffic and Environmental services for both subdivisional works and industrial warehouses on individual allotments.
Environmental sustainability is a high priority at TradeCoast Central, with the recently completed Energex warehouse on Lot 21 receiving the first Green Star Industrial Rating in Australia.
Works undertaken for TradeCoast Central by the Civil Urban division are summarised below.
Subdivisional Works (Stages 3A, 3B, 5 & 6)
• Documentation to support the Development Applications (ROL) including Engineering Services Reports and Council Code Responses;
• Detailed design of bulk earthworks, roadworks, stormwater drainage, erosion and sediment control, low pressure sewerage reticulation, potable water reticulation and non-potable water reticulation for Stages 3A & 3B;
• Concept design of bulk earthworks, road works and stormwater drainage for Stages 5 & 6;
• Liaison with Council to obtain operational works approvals for Stages 3A & 3B;
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Uncompleted Works Bond estimate;
• Construction stage services including site inspections to ensure compliance with the design intent, sound engineering principles and Council standards;
• Certification of the works following Practical Completion; and
• Obtaining acceptance of the roadworks ‘on maintenance’ and ‘off maintenance’ by Council.
Warehouse Sites (8 Allotments to Date)
• Documentation to support the Development Applications (MCU) including Engineering Services Reports and Council Code Responses;
• Detailed design of car parking, reinforced concrete hardstand, truck manoeuvring areas, stormwater drainage and erosion and sediment control;
• Construction stage services including site inspections to ensure compliance with the design intent and sound engineering principles;
• Assistance with Green Star Rating documentation; and
• Certification of the works following Practical Completion.