Shannonvale Estate Residential SubdivisionCivil Design
Client: Rachael Coleman-Hann
Shannonvale Estate located 15 minutes north of Port Douglas is a rural residential subdivision comprising of 19 new allotments. Located within the picturesque Mossman Gorge the new allotments are surrounded by rainforests and available with creek frontage, scenic mountain ranges or crystal clear ocean views.
Lambert & Rehbein (North QLD) were commissioned for the preparation of detailed design civil engineering plans to service the development. Design of internal roadworks, sewerage reticulation, water reticulation and preparation of an Environmental Management Plan were completed and approved council. Structural engineering works were also initiated in the design of the culvert crossing across Ball Creek.
Tender documentation was prepared and the project was released for private tender to invited tenderers. The Contract was awarded to LDI Constructions a well know locally based civil construction company. Construction of the subdivision was over 12 weeks with regular site inspections attended by Lambert and Rehbein’s qualified and experienced staff. Administrative services were carried out during the construction period, involving the processing of contractor claims and liaison with council engineers.
- Structural Engineering design and documentation of Culvert crossing over Ball Creek;
- Civil Engineering design and documentation of roadworks, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and sewerage reticulation;
- Preparation of an Environmental Management Plan;
- Preparation of Contract Documentations;
- Contract Administration services during construction; and
- Construction site inspections.