Muller Release Bayside
Multi Stage Development
Client: Harridan Pty Ltd
The multi-stage development at Collins Street, Redland Bay, is an 84 lot residential development with a commercial precinct. The layout of the development has been developed such that the natural vegetation and waterway corridor are retained as park area. Lambert & Rehbein have provided services from Development Application through to completion of construction for Stages 1, 3 and 4. Stage 5 design has recently received Operational Works Approval and is about to go to Tender.
Stages 1, 3 and 4 incorporated a number of bio-retention swales which treated stormwater runoff prior to discharging into the existing waterway corridor. The Stage 5 design also incorporates a bioretention basin and Lambert & Rehbein has worked closely with Redland City Council to provide a feasible design which will provide protection of a large tree in the road reserve area for Stage 5 of the project.
Development Application Documentation:
- Hydrology Report;
- Engineering Services Report; and
- Stormwater Quality Report (Environmental).
Detailed Civil Engineering Design:
- Roadworks including longitudinal and cross sections;
- Stormwater drainage;
- Roofwater drainage;
- Sewerage reticulation;
- Water reticulation; and
- Sediment and erosion control plans.
- Preparation of Contract Documents;
- Review of formal Tenders;
- Liaison with Council and Service Authorities;
- Processing of Contractor Claims;
- Certification of the work; and
- Preparation of On-Maintenance documentation.