Lockhart River Water and Sewer Infrastructure Upgrade
Client: Department of Infrastructure and Planning on behalf of the Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council
Lambert & Rehebin was commissioned for the planning, investigation, design and project management of construction of water supply and sewerage infrastructure comprising:
- Approximately 6 kilometres of new water reticulation;
- New water supply pump station including VSD pumps, generator, and associated disinfection equipment; and
- Sewer rectification works.
The construction of the reticulation works for both water supply and sewerage were offered as an in-house bid and awarded to the Lockhart River Aboriginal Community under the overall supervision of Lambert & Rehbein as Project Managers.
- Detailed Design and Documentation
- Preparation and calling of Tenders in accordance with the Queensland Government regulations
- Contract Administration
- Site Supervision