Hydraulic Investigation North Blackburn Shopping Centre
Client: North Blackburn Shopping Centre
The project involved investigating the existing fire and water services serving the shopping centre to determine the location of leaks in the pipework.
The investigation involved the creation of existing fire and water services drawings, co-ordination of contractors to carry out leak detection, and provision of a written report on the findings of the investigation
- Desktop study of existing services drawings held within the centre management office;
- Preparation of existing conditions site plans showing location of fire and water pipework;
- Site visit to confirm information recorded and ascertain any additional details of existing conditions from visual inspection;
- Co-ordination of contractors to carry out leak detection; and
- Provision of written report detailing findings and recommendations of hydraulic aspects.