Coal Handling & Preparation Plant
Client: Thiess Sedgman Joint Venture (TSJV) on behalf of Lake Vermont Resources Pty Ltd
Lambert & Rehbein was commissioned to complete the civil engineering design services required for the project procurement, construction and commissioning of the Lake Vermont CHPP Upgrade facility.
The mine site is located at Lake Vermont, approximately 20km north-east of the Dysart Township.
The major infrastructure components of the detail design for Lambert & Rehbein include:
- Bulk Earthworks including clearing;
- Light vehicle access roads/intersections;
- Pavement and surfacing;
- Stormwater drainage and culvert crossings;
- CHPP building, thickener, transfer stations and conveyor platforms ;
- Run of Mine (ROM) and rejects pads including ramps and Soil Nail Wall;
- Product coal stockpile area and reclaim tunnel;
- Prepare detailed bulk earthworks design documentation for all civil components;
- Develop detailed civil construction drawings for plant expansion
- Provide construction bill of quantities;
- Provide construction support