Circa II Estate Development, Nudgee
Client: The Sisters of Mercy
Civil Contract Value: Stages 4 & 8 $2.32M (Anticipated ~ $8M for Stages 4 to 8)
Stages 4 to 8 of Circa II Estate comprise 154 fully serviced residential lots in the Brisbane suburb of Nudgee. Lambert & Rehbein was commissioned to provide the following services to deliver the project for the client:
- Documentation to support the Development Application including Engineering Services Report and Council code responses;
- Detailed design of bulk earthworks, roadworks, stormwater drainage, roofwater drainage, erosion and sediment control, sewerage reticulation and water reticulation;
- Detailed design of a major sewage pump station to Queensland Urban Utilities requirements;
- Liaison with Council to obtain operational works approvals for the above designs;
- Preparation of tender documentation including tender specifications and bill of quantities;
- Tendering of the civil works including tender review and reporting to the client;
- Acceptance of tender and preparation of contract documents;
- Contract administration and construction stage services including certification of contractor’s progress claims and site inspections to ensure compliance with the design intent, sound engineering principles and Council standards;
- Certification of the works following Practical Completion; and
- Obtaining acceptance of the works ‘on maintenance’ and ‘off maintenance’ by Council.
Stages 4 and 8 reached Practical Completion and were accepted ‘On Maintenance’ by Brisbane City Council in May 2011. Detailed design of Stages 5 to 7 and sewage pump station has been completed and approved, with construction expected to commence in early 2012.