Project Management Team Delivers for Education Sector
The project management team continues to deliver outstanding results for the Education Sector with some recently completed projects including:
- Trade Skills Centres at Boonah, Goondiwindi, Innisfail State College and Western Cape College (Weipa).
- QMBA award winning Early Years Learning facility in Gordonvale, Cairns.
- Multi storey General Learning Area buildings at Wellers Hill, MacGregor, Proserpine and Mango Hill
- Various maintenance and minor works at Ipswich Special School, Mitchelton State School, Cairns High State School, Mareeba State High School, Cardwell State School, Lower Tully State School, and Proserpine State High School
In addition to these successfully completed projects the team is currently working on Educational Facility projects across the eastern seaboard including:
- Cairns State Special School –New Green field school catering for children with special needs.
- Emu Park New 2 Storey, 6 Classroom Building
- Kelvin Grove College new 3 storey, 18 classroom junior accommodation building
- Trinity Beach State School new 2 story, 12 classroom senior learning facility
- Townsville Community Learning Centre, 7 classroom facility catering for children with special needs.
- Hazel Glen Secondary College and Primary School – New Primary School and Stage 1 of the Secondary College
In addition to the Project Management of these projects Lambert & Rehbein’s multi-disciplinary team have also on some projects provided environmental, transport, aviation and structural engineering services to assist our clients with the holistic project delivery of their requirements. For any enquiries please contact Josh in our Cairns office, Brent in Southern QLD and NSW and Matt in our Melbourne office.