Expansion of Mining Capabilities
We are pleased to announce the appointment of a number of senior engineers and designers to our growing mining team which further enhance our ability to deliver quality solutions to our mining and energy clients. Looking back over 2011 our list of core skills has grown to an impressive level and now includes:
- Mine Infrastructure Concept, Pre-Feasibility, Feasibility and Execution phase studies and design
- Integrated transport studies and design
- Rail and Rollingstock procurement
- Government / authority negotiations
- Water studies including flood models, water balance and damn inspections
- EPCM and PCM team formation and delivery
- Project scheduling, cost estimation and risk management
- Mine and energy project EIS preparation
Lambert & Rehbein are one of the last remaining 100% Australian owned consulting firms with a proud history of supporting the mining and energy sectors growth and prosperity. We look forward to continuing to work with you or to the opportunity to work with you for the first time in 2012.
If you have any initial queries regarding our services and capacity please contact Brent Woolgar on (07) 3250 9009.