Lambert & Rehbein have extensive experience in the planning, design and construction management of various urban development projects. Our engagements have included residential, industrial and commercial subdivisions, multi-unit/group title developments, public housing estates, Defence housing developments and government funded infrastructure projects in rural and remote locations.
Our Civil Urban Development team has been delivering high quality engineering services to the development industry and government sectors for over twenty years. Whilst we draw on this experience and our strong understanding of the fundamentals of good design, we also recognise that in our ever changing environment, adaptability is an important virtue. To this end, we aim to always implement clever and innovative strategies to ensure the best outcomes for our clients’ developments.
From conceptual design and feasibility studies through to detailed design, documentation and project management, our urban specialists are able to facilitate the evolution of our clients’ vision into reality.
- Sub Divisions
- Commercial & Mixed Use Developments
- Multi Unit & Group Title Residential Units
- Site Master Planning including due diligence assistance, infrastructure investigations and planning and opinions on possible construction costs.
- Engineering Development Application reports and Authority negotiations.
- Planning, design and documentation of bulk earthworks, retaining walls, erosion and sediment control, road works, stormwater drainage, sewer reticulation and water reticulation.
- Management and administration of tender and construction stage processes and activities.
- Third party reviews and certifications for financiers.
- Freshwater Estate, Berrinba
TradeCoast Central Industrial Community
- Centrus Development, Eight Mile Plains
Pentridge Village Central
Muller Release Bayside
Multi Stage Development
Queensland Tennis Centre
- Shannonvale Estate Residential SubdivisionCivil Design