Lambert & Rehbein have proudly supported and worked alongside the Australian Defence Force on a number of projects and we relish the opportunity to continue doing so.
In a time of global uncertainty the Defence Force remains an essential resource for Government, whether to support diplomacy, undertake humanitarian relief, or to provide assistance following a natural disaster at home or overseas.
Our Defence history
For several years, Lambert & Rehbein have been providing design and support services to Defence clients and to the broader Defence industry. We are granted access to the main Defence procurement panels, both directly and through our Partner companies.
We have assisted Defence in wide ranging tasks such as the design of infrastructure for the C17 transport aircraft, facilities for the Bushmaster vehicle, project management support to large base improvement projects, and the clearance of contaminated land.
A multi-discipline firm
Our Defence capabilities are delivered using the national resources of the Company, and are coordinated through our dedicated Defence Division which employs ex-military personnel who fully understand the client’s needs.
Lambert & Rehbein provides a comprehensive suite of consulting disciplines including:
- Engineering design and management
- Capability development planning and analysis
- Environmental and contamination services
- Infrastructure design, development and delivery
- Procurement and contract administration
- Programme and project management
- Business and decision support
- Risk assessment and management
- Acquisition & Sustainment Logistics
- Project Management & Support
- Security & Risk Assessments